Child of God
the child

Name: Daniel Kang YunHe
Age: 18
School: ITE College East
Previous School: EAST VIEW SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!
Birthday: 6th March 1992
Church: Conerstone Community Church
Cell: Generation 2.1
About you: Love, Crazy, Passionate, on Fire for God!! Desire to see REVIVAL in EVSS!! Wanna impact LIFES!!


Shouts




links

Annabel Chow
Aaron Jedidiah
Chan Feng Kuan
Gayle Gan
Johnathan Leow
Kevin Adhika
Nadzirah
Nick Lee
Yeon JunLin
Cornerstone Community Church
Generations

past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010


Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Monday, April 5, 2010

( I count everything as loss that i may win Christ. @ 10:22 PM )

I think making decisions is in every single part of our life. Recently, i have been thinking to myself whether i have been making the right decisions or not. I think the best decision in my life is still that day when i decide to follow Him.
I really like what Pastor Yang said during 2nd service about Philippians 3:8.
Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him. For His sake I have lost everything and consider all to be more rubbish, in order that I may win Christ. (Philippians 3:8 {Amplified version})


Pastor Yang said this, when a guy love a girl. The guy will do all things to win that girl. So in this part in the verse that I may win Christ. Will we be able to come to a place where we love Him so much that we will want to do all things to win Him.

I want
the decisions that I made to please Him and glorify His Name. He died for me so that I can live for Him.
He must increase, I must decrease (John 3:30)



0 comments