Child of God
the child

Name: Daniel Kang YunHe
Age: 18
School: ITE College East
Previous School: EAST VIEW SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!
Birthday: 6th March 1992
Church: Conerstone Community Church
Cell: Generation 2.1
About you: Love, Crazy, Passionate, on Fire for God!! Desire to see REVIVAL in EVSS!! Wanna impact LIFES!!


Shouts




links

Annabel Chow
Aaron Jedidiah
Chan Feng Kuan
Gayle Gan
Johnathan Leow
Kevin Adhika
Nadzirah
Nick Lee
Yeon JunLin
Cornerstone Community Church
Generations

past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010


Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Thursday, December 3, 2009

( Revival Conference. @ 2:08 AM )

I think i really have to post this even though my blog is quite dead already.
I am just sitting down yesterday thinking about the east view outreach.
I am just thinking how successful the 2 KC camps are expectially the recent one.
So I start to even consider of having a EV camp and follow how the KC run the camp.
But this moment, God shows me something greater for EV.
He said this to me, CONFERENCE.
And immediately i see visions of how we are going to run the EV Conference.
I see myself in the katong auditorium, seeing East Viewians walking in.
Slowly lesser and lesser empty seats.
I remember this, at the very last session.
Its evangelistic and people bring their non-believer east view friends.
and when the speaker ask for response for salvation.
I see the altar area filled with East Viewians.
And this whole vision lasted about 30mins to 45mins.

I am just so amazed at how He show me what He is going to do in East View.
I remember a pastor said this, when God shows us a vision, He is just showing us abit of His plan.
So just imagine what He has for East View.
Its more than a conference.
Hallelujah



0 comments